Click here to download a PDF version of this posting
Channel Zero Inc. (CHZ) has an opportunity for a 1 year contract (Mat Leave Coverage) for a Marketing Coordinator at our Toronto office in The Junction (Keele & Dundas). This position works closely with the CHCH Sales & Creative Services Teams, so approximately 2 or 3 days a week working in our Hamilton office should be expected.
- Manage the CH-CHing! Loyalty program including: prize scheduling, promotion & fulfillment, pitching rewards program to clients, member communication
- Promotional Sponsorships - develop sponsorship offering, negotiate with clients, fulfillment of program. Elements can include on-air promo, social media posts, street team on site, CHCH logo exposure during broadcast
- Pitch and Coordinate In-show and Broadcast sponsorships: example: Remembrance Day, Vacay For a Day, Traffic, Elections, Themed Movie Sponsorships etc. Create Sales Decks that appeal to clients, pricing out & cost elements included in sponsorships to ensure positive contribution
- Influencer campaigns – assemble a unique spokesperson offering for specific clients. Identify and secure different Influencers that would be a good fit for clients needs and brand attributes.
- Special Marketing projects - fall launch, upfronts, news campaign. Coordinate with Creative Services & Marketing Colleagues to have assets created to support projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Detail oriented and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Good judgment and resourcefulness to solve problems. Open, flexible and able to take direction
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership, able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills, combined with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure of deadlines and last minute revisions
- Able to travel between Toronto and Hamilton offices plus occasional client meetings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic desire to succeed
Quoting ref# MC-2019-07, please send your résumé with cover letter and salary expectations, in confidence to: email@example.com (no phone calls please)
Channel Zero Inc. is a member of the Channel Zero group of companies and along with its subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in its workforce. Please note that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply but applications from Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
About Channel Zero Inc.
Channel Zero is an independent Canadian media company that owns over-the-air channel CHCH-TV and a bouquet of specialty channels including Rewind, Silver Screen Classics, and Halla Bol Kids TV, Canada’s first South Asian HD TV channel. Channel Zero’s digital sales agency Junction Digital offers advertisers marketing solutions on our owned and operated websites, as well as through our trading desk. The film division of Channel Zero features Ouat Media, an Academy Award® winning film sales and distribution company. Channel Zero’s head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. For more information, please visit chz.com.